"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I saw Ariel Everywhere.

As I walk into the Detroit Freepress Marathon I am normally stoked. My heart flutters in anticipation and the more people that surround me only gets me more hyper. I normally love going up and down the isles shopping and laughing with the venders.
 
But this year I went through like I was at the grocery store. My heart didn't skip a beat, I struggled to smile, and I felt more like a zombie-emotionless.


Tomorrow I will run with Ariel. I am not sure how my body will perform. I am going to run hard for her. 
I am going to try to sleep. I woke up this morning at 4 am. You would think I would be exhausted but I can not turn my wheels off. I see my sweet Ariel everywhere. I hear her in a song, I saw her in a 50% off rack, I saw her in shirts the color purple and I laughed when I saw a big chicken and saw Ariel in a goofy photo!
But where I missed her was in a text or a phone call. She tried to shoot me a little message before my runs. I am going to miss that call of encouragement.

http://www.freepmarathon.com/download
Here is a link if you have a Iphone. It is a free AP if you have a Iphone. The Ap lets you see exactly where I am at on the course if you want to track Ariel and I!
Praying for strength,stamina, and perseverance.

night, Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment