"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

God Perfect TIMING. Ariel

I woke up with tears in a panic. I slept so hard I forgot the day, the time the agenda. I woke up guilty for sleep and my thoughts instantly went to Ariel. The tears saturated my eyes within seconds. I needed Ariel. I needed to see her. How was I going to go without her? I never did this without her or I never did it well. I wait in the shadow land of her. Wanting to be part of the end. But I hear God Saying "Anita, You were part of her when it mattered.". 
I am trying so hard to listen to Gods truth. *Pain will screw with you. Pain will make the beautiful Ugly and the clean dirty.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment