"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, June 24, 2011

My feet are in the water..

Yeah, I am thinking maybe I should be putting my size 7's in my running shoes..but I think not. I think maybe the water in the pool feels pretty good this morning. The water is refreshing, the day is beautiful, This is the day that the Lord has made..
 For today I will be soaking it all up.
I Will try not to take for granted ANYTHING..
I will love my family all my family.
I will accept things for the way that they are and do the best I can and be the best I can inspite of it all.
Today I will tap into the best me I have in hopes of making a difference.


 The question.." What is touched by 18 pairs of hands before it is purchased?"
The Answer: A Hallmarks Card


I will be back later!
I am enjoying a moment with m y Brother Who surprisingly got up early this morning with me.. ....

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment