"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ending the night.. I do the things I do not want to do..

Well the prettiest part of the day was this morning.
My feet poolside this morning at 7:30 am~


I enjoyed chatting with my brother this morning for many reasons.
One of the biggest was because he wanted to. That was good enough for me. Opportunity. Take it and make the best out of it.

Well the day went weird. Rained. Great day for a movie.
Problem was it was a late afternoon movie. This meant that our drive back to Boca was going to be having us arrive about 8pm at the condo.

 And that's when things started to get sour.  Yeah, the best me I was talking about earlier..I messed that one up royally.

This stupid running thing sometimes steals my brains and turns me into a freak. It is the first thing I think of and the last thing often times as well.
The rain made everything mucky. It was not in my agenda.
Here are a few of the things I did not plan on this morning.
  1. I did not see us getting home as late as we did.
  2. I did not see myself eating almost a entire tub of popcorn...BUTTERED
  3. I did not see that it was going to still be raining
  4. I did not see that Andy and I would get in a scuffle about me running.
  5. I did not see myself being a brat about not getting to run.
  6. I did not see myself the way I was going to be..
 ROMANS 7:15 "For what I am doing, I do not understand; for I am not practicing what I would like to do, but I am doing the very thing I hate."

 That was me!! UGH..Yeah I got my run in. The run haunted me at how I behaved to achieve it. I couldn't think straight. All I could think about was Me..and getting My run in. I hate how I acted. The guilt of being a big baby. 
I did not run as far as I wanted. I ran with my phone, I ran a mile in the condo complex and I called Andy when I got to the complex.  

Sometimes it just stinks being a twirpy girl.  Running gives you endurance and stamina not the strength of Hercules or the attitude of a Saint. 

Thank God HE is not finished with me yet..I am a project in the works needing a lot of work! 
   
THE RUNDOWN


Distance:3:53
Time:28:17
Average Pace:8.00
Fastest mile: 7:51

No comments:

Post a Comment