I am 37 years old. I do not want to take a stinking pill the rest of my life.
I was just finishing up with my ultrasound on my goiter when Andy called with the results of my blood work from my last Drs appointment.
Andy called me from home with my results. Being the nurse that he is, he read me my results in a language I did not understand. Medical Jibberish. This is a language made of of all four syllable words that I have never used and have never even heard of before in my life.
I got the breakdown. A pill the rest of my life. Synthroid, 50 mg. GRRR.
THIS IS WHY I DO NOT LIKE TO GO TO THE DRS!!
RUN. That is the best therapy. 13 miles today. I ran 6 with a new partner. She was a breath of fresh air.
- Tired ALOT. but try the mind over matter thing and that works really good when combined with a cup of coffee!
- Outer side of right calf is sore, I think this is from my IT Band. B/c the knee was achy today also.
- My first 7 miles, my run was very hilly. I felt exhausted almost the entire time. Just could not get my head in the game.
- "Not everyone is going to like you, Anita" Every once in a while I get mentally slapped around by this. Why do I have a incessant need for people to like me? You can not win the world. I mean come one..There are a lot of times I do not even like me. Or get annoyed with me, why wouldn't others?
- I will get to know someone new, Katie, And enjoy new personalities and talents.
- I will do what has to be done even when the conditions are not up to standards.
- I will accept the things that I can not change. This stupid Thyroid Issue.
- I will look to the simple things to make me grateful and humble. Listening to my children pray. There is nothing like the prayers of children.
- I will treat myself once in a while to the NO NO's. Wendys Junior Cheeseburger. YUM