It is Monday. Not Sunday..Not a day of rest rather a day of routine and running around to do. But quickly I was thrown a curve ball. The little man wasn't feeling to good. Sick Day just trumped my agenda and Honey- Do list.
I was going through my list and diagnosing the damage and realized it was all still workable. I made a few adjustments and started knocking things off my list with the little man trailing along. He did not have a fever but had stomach cramps. We stayed local to check things off.
My new blueberry bush was a high priority on my agenda. We had purchased it on Saturday and I really needed to get it planted. Andy loves blueberries. I don't think this little bush will yield enough blueberries to suffice Andys summer craving but it seemed like fun to try.
Ten Tips/Trivia Towards Blueberries
- Contains highest amount of antioxidants over ALL fruit.
- These antioxidants neutralize free radicals which can affect disease and aging in the body.
- Aids in reducing belly fat.
- North America produces nearly 90% of world blueberry production.
- Helps promote Urinary tract health.
- Improves vision.
- Blueberries are the official state fruit of New Jersey.
- Benefits brain health, heart disease, and cancer.
- Blueberries are the second most popular fruit in the U.S. behind Strawberries!
- There are 16 people in the U.S. with the last name "Blueberry"!
Weather: Cloudy, 60 Degrees
Distance: 6 miles
Average Pace: 7.59
Physical: Every body part was in sinc.
In My Head: This feels surprisingly good. What a perfect day.
Challenges: Trying to get back home in time to pick up Austin from C.C. and before my Garmin died.