"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Monday, May 2, 2011

Blueberries and Bumps in the Road

Stay Committed to your Decisions,but stay Flexible to your Approach."
 My First Blueberry Bush....

It is Monday. Not Sunday..Not a day of rest rather a day of routine and running around to do. But quickly I was thrown a curve ball. The little man wasn't feeling to good. Sick Day just trumped my agenda and Honey- Do list. 
I was going through my list and diagnosing the damage and realized it was all still workable. I made a few adjustments and started knocking things off my list with the little man trailing along. He did not have a fever but had stomach cramps. We stayed local to check things off. 
My new blueberry bush was a high priority on my agenda. We had purchased it on Saturday and I really needed to get it planted. Andy loves blueberries. I don't think this little bush will yield enough blueberries to suffice Andys summer craving but it seemed like fun to try. 

Ten Tips/Trivia Towards Blueberries
  1. Contains highest amount of antioxidants over ALL fruit.
  2. These antioxidants neutralize free radicals which can affect disease and aging in the body.   
  3. Aids in reducing belly fat.    
  4. North America produces nearly 90% of world blueberry production.
  5. Helps promote Urinary tract health. 
  6. Improves vision.
  7. Blueberries are the official state fruit of New Jersey.
  8. Benefits brain health, heart disease, and cancer.
  9. Blueberries are the second most popular fruit in the U.S. behind Strawberries!
  10. There are 16 people in the U.S. with the last name "Blueberry"!
The Run Down:

Weather:  Cloudy, 60 Degrees
Distance:  6 miles
Average Pace:  7.59

Physical: Every body part was in sinc.
In My Head: This feels surprisingly good. What a perfect day.
Challenges: Trying to get back home in time to pick up Austin from C.C. and before my Garmin died.


Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment