"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, May 20, 2011

Rundown on my 5 favorites:

My Five Favorite Running Mantras:
Mantras are those words, quotes, and phrases we tell ourselves when we are running to motivate ourselves!
  1. Shut up and Run, Anita.
  2. Buckle down, GO GO, Own that hill.
  3. Your body is a machine. Run it.
  4. Steady and smooth..
  5. Run through the pain. 
My Five Favorite Running Attire
    HVAC Brooks Running shorts   
  1. Brooks Ghost running Shoes
  2. HVAC Synergy shorts by Brooks
  3. Asics eco Hera  Low Cut Socks 
  4. Nike Running Capris
  5. Lucy Running Hat
My Five Favorite Running Tools
  1. Garmin Watch
  2. Ipod Nano
  3. Nike Plus
  4. Chapstick
  5. Extra Gum


 My Running Play list
  1. Halcyon - Delphic
  2. I Need Words - David Crowder Band
  3. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding
  4. Jungle Drum - Emilianna Torina
  5. Back In Your Head - Tegan and Sara
  6. OHH Ahh My Life be Like - Grits
  7. How you Like me Know - The Heavy
  8. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
  9. Brand New Key - Melanie
  10. Just Can/t Get Enough- Black Eyed Peas
Five Favorite Quotes
  1. “If you fail to prepare, prepare to fail.” 
  2. “Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” 
  3. "Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
  4. "Never, Never , Never Quit" 
  5. "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"     
There are a lot of Favorites that I have, Favorite runs, Favorite chews, My Favorite Heroes. Everyone has a favorite, the things that motivate you encourage you, drive you. What are some of your Favorites? Please share. Some of your Mantra, the things that drive you, motivate you? 

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment