"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday 5 for 5.

  1. Worked like at banshie today, 2nd day booked back to back and wanting to crash.
  2. Ran 5 miles when I got home from work. Awesome evening for a run.
  3. Starting to feel the "burn out" of double marathon training over the year.
  4. I am eating WAY to much of this Rocky Mountain Chocolate that AMANDA gave me.
  5. Praying everything goes SMOOTH for the run tomorrow. Tomorrow is Run for a Remedy ; the run I direct with my partner Katie. Hopefully I wont forget anything... like my brains, or my medals (did that one year)! 
Good night that's 5 and I have to get up at 5! 

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment