"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Moms Birthday

I was a bit sad all day. You wouldn't have known it. I am really good at hiding sadness. I didn't know what was up until I had to write the date on 5 legal documents at the Dr's office for Alec.
It was my moms birthday. My mom has been passed away for 20 years. But no matter the time that's lapsed you never forget.
I had a good old fashion cry. The ones that you feel the lump in your throat and the tears just stream down, The lump is still there and the tears are just trickling. I feel a little better now.

I still miss you,
20 years later.
A daughter never forgets her mom.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment