"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Keep it simple THURSDAY


Kensington ROCKS! Danielle Rocks and my run today was a combination of the two. Grateful for good friends and good legs and all the places the two can take you.

We did 6 miles but we broke it up into 2- 3 milers. Nice and easy, conversational pace. There was alot of conversation and catch up to do.
Danielle is getting stronger every day, every mile and I am so blessed to be a part of her recovery.

Danielle said she will do my long run with me next week if I do it on Thursday. She will ride her bike the other part of my long run that she can not do! And Danielle said we could meet again at Kensington.
I like Kensington it is vast and challenging. I need the challenge, it mentally and physically prepares me for the Marathon. You have to have a degree of misery to know what misery truly is!

I just want to close on this. This is my blog and I can say whatever I want!! I have no idea who reads my goofy writing and who does not.
Speaking from my heart I just have to release this. I am amazed at the people who love me, who support me, who believe in me. The majority of these people owe me NOTHING. The are not Blood Ties. I can be ME and they for some reason like that person. 
Whenever I get down about certain relationships God reminds me with another beautiful friend that I am in good hands. That He has supplied me with enough love from great friendships.
I am so thankful for the friends God has given me. For the friends that hold me accountable, that communicate, listen and love.

Today I am going to work at not letting things rent space in my head. I can not make certain people like me. I can not change them and I can not continue to dwell on something that just isn't going to happen - like having a relationship with them. Everyone has a choice. And it is theirs to deal with. I may have to deal with the side effects of thier choices but I do not have to let their choices DEFINE me.
I have to be confident in myself and my decisions. Every day no matter the pain or discomfort as long as I do self inventory and take accountability for MY actions then I have a big enough job to do and not worry about what others are doing or not doing.

 We cannot assume, because things are not going the way we want, they are not following a better plan.
"Detachment: I do not get mad I do not get HAD."

Is your own Self-Growth abandoned in favor or waiting for others to change?
STAY on COURSE. Stay focused and try not to let others take you in a direction you were not meant to go.

Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment