"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A working day is my day of rest?!

Well about the only thing I run on Tuesdays is my mouth! It is a long day. I work at a salon, a fast paced upscale salon in Clarkston. I have been here for over 15 years. I talk a lot..Seriously. Sometimes I even tell myself to be quiet and I am for a bit. Actually I really enjoy asking questions. I love to hear about people and what they do. I love to hear anything that they tell me.
After I get out of work I always say ROUND 2.
Then it is my second part of the day: get kids to practice and to mom and dads only  to get back to church for ministry work. I  facilitate a group at our church  Families United By Faith. When that is over and I rush back to get kids by the time I actually get into the driveway it is about 10pm....LONG day...
But no running...Yes I run all over putting about 100 miles on my car in one day but no miles on the tread of my shoes...Hardly a day of rest!
Sometimes we have to take what we can get...I like to say, We can rest when we get to heaven...

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment