"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, February 1, 2013

A little peice of me..

As many of you know I am not a fan of Fridays.
Fridays dredge up to many hurts from losing my Ariel.
I go to work much like I did that day 16 weeks ago. But it is just not the same. I smile, I can even carry on normal conversations but they still suck.

Today I got a message much like that one 16 weeks ago. Only today it was different.
My sisters dad died.
My sister has a big heart. I feel so very bad for her.

I grew up with my brother and my sister but all 3 of us have different dads.
I never thought much of it because they were always my BROTHER and SISTER : PERIOD.
There were no halves or step they were my own and all I knew.
We took care of each other. We protected each other. We were all we knew and that was just the way it was.

I don't really remember ever meeting Gina's dad. But he is her DAD.
I hurt for her.
You never really get used to death. At 39 years old I have dealt with death on so many many levels.
I lost both parents by the time I was 18.I lost uncles and aunts.
Grandpas and my amazing Grandma who lived to 99.
And My dear Ariel who died just 16 weeks ago at only 21 years old.
Death stings. It bites.
I hate the damage it leaves.

Please keep my sister in your prayers. She has such a terrible time with death. I am really concerned for her. She could really use some extra prayers.
Thank you~
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment