When you find things to be Thankful for it will pull you out of a pit. It will realign your vision. It will put a new spirit in you. It will humble you.
Sometimes it is so much work and other days it is natural.
10 things I am GREATFUL for:
- Moms Blueberry Pie..so good warmed with vanilla ice cream over it
- The Beautiful Full moon this evening. God Created that...WOW...Humbled
- Opportunity to run in our Running club tonight. It was so awesome. The night was perfect.
- For mom and dad. Ran into them in the grocery store. Mom said "Dad noticed your car in the parking lot." Dad: "Nita's here, we will find her in the healthy stuff." And thats where they found me!
- Andy had an extra Ipod..Broke ANOTHER one today! It just got REALLY hot when it was being charged and never turned on again..
- The whole family liked dinner tonight and it was SUPER easy: Pulled Pork sandwiches, cottage cheese, Baked beans and Kettle Salt and pepper chips.
- Boys were quiet for me to rest for 30 minutes before my 2nd run.
- I got to hear my sweet nieces voice, "Sarah" called me this afternoon.
- 25 kids that were in my house along with 5 incredible leaders trying to grow them closer to Christ.
- The toenail that came off tonight reminding me that I am on schedule with my training!