"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Productivety

I have been very productive today..But it is all catching up with me now!

I had debated on whether or not to go to the gym because the forecast was looking pretty good today.
But I had a neighbor that needed my help in the afternoon so I opted to head up to GAC.

Last week I was in the "Hurt Locker" for several days. I really did not want to be sore for any other reason than running so I also opted out of Spin class also. 

I like to do a tough run every other week. This week I was on.
REPEATS.
I hit the track for a easy 2 miles. It felt so good around the track..I felt so good. I had a bit of dread knowing what was ahead for me but knew it was what HAD to be done.

2 weeks ago when I did repeats I was quite a bit slower but I did more of them. Not as effective.

Today after my warm up I punched in the numbers 9.0 on the treadmill and felt my legs start to turn over. 
My arms moved swift back and forth. I could see my hands as they took turns rising and falling.
6x800m repeats@ a 6:40 pace.
I couldn't wait for my walk break after the first 400 meters. I would just crank the music up louder in my ears and  purposely plant my feet with confidence that come Hell of high water I was going to finish!
Other than my nose running as fast as my legs everything went really good. Blowing a SNOT ROCKET is not proper etiquette so I had a handful of tissues I kept wiping my nose with. I felt so good that I topped my distance off to 7 miles back around the track as a cool down.

I got so much accomplished today..but because I was so busy I forgot to eat. Not a good day in the nutrition department.
However,  I made it to Kohl's, Starbucks, Sam's, 2 hours of basement organizing, picked up kids, hit Michael's, Target, mopped floors on hands and knees, vacuumed, made dinner, Valentines cupcakes for Alec AND enjoyed the ending of my night catching Sundays episode of Waking Dead!!
Why can't every day be this PRODUCTIVE???

I also spoke to some of my favorite people, Sarah, Becca, my brother and mom~
GRATEFUL. Thank you God for a Incredible Day. 

"If you spend to much time thinking about a thing you will never get it done." Bruce Lee

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment