|Kids picked us out hats to play in!|
I debated on writing tonight.
Then I debated on what to say.
I decided due to my brain shortage I would be better to just keep it simple! The least amount of thinking as possible would most productive. I am getting sick, again... and just pooping out tonight!
My 10 Pointless Points!
- The Best Part of my Weekend: Being surprised by Andy. He took the family to Frankenmuth for their Winter Festival. I think all of Michigan had the same idea! I really enjoyed my boys and we had the PERFECT night. That does not usually happen!
- My Biggest WEAKNESS: Stupid Butterhorns that I brought home from Frankenmuth...That I had to have! I got a Glimpse into Heaven as I sank my teeth into it!! A pastry made by the Angels!
- My Biggest STRENGTH: Running 13 miles at the Gym...Pure torture. I felt like a caged animal.
- Best Quote of the Day: Benjamin Baker " "Praise God NOW pass the BISCUITS!"
- Hardest Mile: Mile 9..Ugh..felt like a caged rat going around a wheel. Around and around the track..
- Best plate: Breakfast, I had mom and dad over after church for breakfast. I made quiches. One healthy and one not so healthy! Healthy one: Flour crust, broccoli, spinach, eggbeaters and egg whites, onions, green onions and feta cheese seasoning.
- Most Fulfilling Moment: small group with the junior high kids. I love our leaders, Celeste, Ryan, Chad and Brittany. And I love the kids~
- Biggest Irratation: UGH..Runny nose, achy throat and Sneezing...a ridiculous amount of sneezing..Which also means a lot of wet pants!
- Power Song: Thrift Shop. Macklemore
- Running tip I used today: Chi Running. Run with your ABS. Let Your CORE lead you not your legs.
Praying for health. Andy and I both are having sinus issues. You can still run under these conditions. However, you may need Kleenex and throat lozenges. But leave your excuses you can still get your miles in!