"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Rise and Shine: Motivation

“Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.” Mark Twain




"WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?"

This question was one of 10 questions that my boss gave us to answer and discuss during our recent reviews.
This is something I LOVE. Deep and interpersonal answers.

MY ANSWER: "OTHERS. I am motivated by other peoples victories, I am motivated by other peoples enthusiasm and energy.

~~~~~~
I woke the birthday girl, "Sarah" at 7:30 am. "Be ready in 10 minutes Sarah, and we are off the the GYM!"
As I walked out of the house she was up making herself a cup of coffee.

"Sarah" and I had so much fun today. I brought her to my  Athletic club to have a great work out and Spa day. This may seem like a weird way to spend your birthday but I just new she was crazy enough to love it.
I even signed us both up for a spin class.
As we arrived in the spin class and got started the Instructor "Harry" called everyones name off...by memory.
This amazed me. What amazed me more than his memory was that these people came to this class enough that he knew their names!
"We have 3 new people....Anita,..Sarah...Oh and Sarah has a BIRTHDAY ToDAY!"
I thought "Sarah" was going to fall off her bike. Her face got red before she had even started biking!
"Harry" teased her all hour long, it was so funny.

The Rundown:
Run: warm up 1.5 miles
Spin Class: 60 minutes 28 miles
Run: 2.5 miles
Cold Plunge: 8 minutes!!!
Comments: "Sarah" attempted the cold plunge for like 20 SECONDS! lol. We had so much fun.
~~~~~~

MOTIVATION: Watching "Sarah" rock out her first spinning class. Watching her do something out of the box and give 100% was the best thing I have been around in weeks. I loved being next to her and feeling like her victory was MINE.

That's what Motivates me! What Motivates YOU??


ANITA

No comments:

Post a Comment