"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just one more of Something.

My Dearest Ariel,
The tree is finally up...But your not here to see it.
My phone is by my side but your not calling.
My door is open but your not knocking.
The rooms are quiet Your not laughing.

I am waiting and waiting in desperation.
My heart lies silent yearning for your attention.
My eyes are saturated with tears in confusion.
I stare at the walls lost in my thoughts of you just wishing...

For one more phone call.
One more message..
One more lunch, shopping trip, conversation anything..anything at all
Just One more Of SOMETHING...
One more smile, One more picture, One more glance, One more word
Just One more of Something.

Aunt Nita

No comments:

Post a Comment