"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve

"Moving Forward" were the words I recited on my morning run.
I was running at mile 1 and thought "How am I going to get 6 more miles in?" I was feeling exhausted. I was feeling like I was not even moving.
I thought of Grief on the same plain.
How do you move forward?
How do you be what everyone wants you to be...expects you to be?

You just Move Forward.
Sometimes the easiest thing to do is to just be what they want you to be. It keeps things easy. It keeps things acceptable.

No one says you have to get from one side to the other in hyper speed. You just cant get stuck. And going backwards is NOT an option.
There were times on my run I wanted to stop as the fatigue plagued my body and my mind. But quitting was never an option.
The silent tears froze on my cheeks in the 29 degree weather. I let them drop as I ran in my own world. No one knew, no one could see. I could cry it out over the next hour and then be geared up to paste a smile and a laugh on my face the rest of the day.


My brother is in from Florida. I am so thankful for our time together. I feel like he is a safe place. He puts me in a different world. He takes me out of the normal. I am enjoying my sister in law "Leeanne" so much too. We have spent a lot of time together and it has been very  nice.


Well I am headed to bed. This Christmas time remember to Move FORWARD. Just keep going whether you are running or you are dealing with life, people or circumstances-Just move forward at the speed that you are comfortable in~

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment