"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, May 10, 2012

X CC..Sometimes it s fun being on the side lines!

So we have all established I LOVE running.
I love everything associated with running.
SWEAT, Medals, Finish Lines, New Shoes, magazines, blisters, blogs, tee shirts, timing, and the list can go on forever...
But something I love just as much as running is encouraging others.
If you tell me you are "Thinking" about wanting to run I will try and come up with a plan to help you!
I love helping people achieve their goal or even helping them design one.
God gave me a set of lungs and a big mouth!! What God gave me a heart to help others. I am as much a CHEERLEADER as I am a PARTICIPANT!
God Gave YOU one too.....

Today Danielle an I ran at Kensington. I loved running next to her. We were both struggling. But the more I found myself encouraging her the more I noticed I was gaining strength from my own words.
Her steps side by side to mine, her breathing echoed corresponding to my breathing, together we shadowed each other never loosing a step through the rolling hills of the metro park.

Encouragement, support, companionship, coaching, cheering, edifying,,,
I love it..ALLLLL!!
RUN HARD!!!!
Todays X county meet: 
TURN THEM OVER!! Go GO!

DIG DEEP! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
r
 
TODAY IS YOUR DAY!!!

THATS MY BOY!!! GO AUSTIN! RUN HARD!!

The Rundown:
Pace: 8:06
Time:1:09:
Distance:8:51

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment