"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

 “O Lord my God, I cried out to You, and You have healed me. Psalms 30:2

My Body Hates ME! It started 3 days ago. My throat started hurting and I thought I could control it. Mind over matter I tried to convince myself.. "I Got This"
Green tea, Unprocessed honey ( thank your Melissa H), hot bath, Juice Plus....

Last night it hit hard. My mind coudn't convince my body to quit sneezing.
First yesterday, I helped out and ran with the Cross Country kids and decided that after that I would further punish myself and make it to Alecs Baseball game directly after.
By the time we arrived at the baseball game I was full on convulsing. My body was jerking over and over again as it went into a sneezing fit. I could feel the sneeze come on and there was nothing "Lady Like" about the obnoxious man noise that exploded from my mouth. No, It couldn't just be 1 cute high pitched girly sneeze. It had to come as a onslaught of germy, spit flying explosiveness. I quickly tried to regain control of my seizing body but it was too late. People were looking, they quit saying God Bless You...I think now they were saying."God Please bless me." 
I had blown my nose so much I had a cup holder of moist snot rags compacted together. Also very "Unlady like!"
As if the physical symptons were not bad enough now I felt the whiny baby coming out. I hate the whiner in me. I try so hard to bury her but I felt her arising.

My body was rejecting me. It was no longer listening. I could not control my body and make it better. Today was tough. I was booked at work. I think I blew 2 layers of skin off my upper lip. GROSS. Where does all that snot come from anyway??
Today it was 80 degrees out and I had chicken skin like Tyson. I was freezing. I sounded like a 3rd grade geek as I squealed each word out  I didnt even recognize my voice it was so distorted by my plugged up nose.

So here I lay. Defenseless. The cough is now starting, The nose still a hot mess, my belly is quirky from the drainage and I am a big stinking CRY BABY!

Ok..I am done whining to you all about it. I was hoping it was "Allergies"...But who knows! I am throwing in the towel, going to bed early and Praying Hard!

No Running for me tonight Nita~


5 comments:

  1. If it's a cold, try zinc drops. They taste horrible, but work somewhat well.

    What horrible timing. Feel better!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, I just got over a cold 3 weeks ago. This is crazy!! The timing is crazy, I have to get over this fast!!

      Prayers!
      Anita

      Delete
  2. Praying you recover quickly. So sorry to hear you're sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWE..Thanks Nina. I can not believe I hve got it again..I'm not gonna cry..I'm not gonna cry..lol
      I love me some prayers!!
      Nita

      Delete
  3. I swear by Emergen C. When hit hard I will drink up to 6 of them a day. Within 48 hours I am usually back to 80-90%. They are THE BOMB !! I get the box of powder packets- orange. Worth every dime. I also take one a day every day as mainteance. I also take sleeping pills at night and afrin nasal spray for comfort. No cold medicine. Between the intense dead like sleep and increase in vitamins I am better in just a few days. Cross my heart :) Feel better soon my friend -KG

    ReplyDelete