"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, May 25, 2012

The night before..


 
 We left the bed and breakfast after an amazing breakfast they prepared for us and topped off with French Press coffee. Divine
We left there and headed to a museum. Only I already forgot the name of it!! ha ha
I was excited to head to Ludington State Park which was on the way to Traverse City. We thought a nice strolling bike ride would be fun.

Well here it goes. I am still up so I will give you the day  in pictures! 
Yes, I am nervous.
I have continued to check the weather.
And it has a 30% chance of rain.
My last meal consisted of fish and chips and coleslaw in Traverse City at the "Blue Tractor".
 I Found Katie at the expo!! I am so excited for her! This is her 1st marathon!!
 We Enjoyed our dinner reunited with mom and dad and the kids. By this time Andy was so wound up from the horrific traffic we had a totally different Ora around us.
Today was our actual Anniversary.  16 years. We are total Polar opposites. on the outside looking in we look like the weirdest couple, like Lucy and Desi..But it works. By the Grace of God it work.
We both got each other race registrations. I got Andy the Fall colors Race across the Mackinac Bridge and He got me "Get down and Dirty" AND a pair of sunglasses!! My first pair ever!!! So excited.
I think I will wear them tomorrow!

The lights are off, Andy is rolled over, and I think it is time to TRY and sleep. I actually have to brush my teeth but it is occupied and has been for a bit too long for me to go near it...if you get what I mean.

Good night.
Nita



No comments:

Post a Comment