"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Andy Runs his mouth too!!


  Marriage is a mutual relationship if both parties know when to be mute.

I am 38 years old. Yes..I have cellulite.. Yes..I have wrinkles..And yes things are not as "perky" as they once were. But I am ok with it. I am pretty comfortable in my own skin. I wasn't blessed with long pretty legs and actually my short legs are nothing to write home about. They are beaten up with scars and knobby knees. My once rich deep mocha hair is now sprinkled with gray and I randomly find hair growing in places that once was bare..like my shoulders!!
Seriously...A RAT????
I am ageing and that is just the way the circle of life goes.
This morning before Andy left for work he waited by the couch for me to get my coffee and sit next to him. We pray together before he leaves for work. As I sat on his lap Andy studied my face. He ran his fingers down my facial wrinkles. The deep ones that run down my cheeks and lips. Laugh Lines...Ha ha ha. Then Andy decides to verbally point them out! And to add insult to injury Andy says "You look like a Rat!"
A RAT!#@%!!! I am thinking. I am also thinking It is a good thing we are getting ready to pray...But I respond "Great..You used to say I looked like a mouse..Now I have evolved to a RAT!"
Little MOUSY was a least KINDA CUTE!!

What Animal DO YOU think I look LIKE??!!
I am OK with wrinkles, cellulite, fine lines, gray hair BUT LOOKING like a RAT??!! NOOOO !!
WHAT Animal do you think Andy looks like??!
HMm..what do u think??
I laughed it off ..sorta. You have to laugh about it I think. Oh well. Even if I wasn't laughing to much I thought maybe you all would laugh about it!
  "Marriage is not a word. It is a sentence--a life sentence!"

The Rundown:
They were calling for Thunderstorms today. I out ran the thunderstorms..Ha take that!! 8 miles- first 3 flat last end HILLS!! 
Time: 1:04
Pace: 7:58
Fastest mile:Mile 8- 7:23
BUT THEN...Austin came home and I ran another 2 with Austin. Tomorrow is his First CC meet!!
10 miles total
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment