I will do my best to keep it simple and share without being redundant.
2013 Races Ran:
- Pot O Gold 4 mile run 3/17: 28:19
- Boston Marathon 4/18: 3:28:11
- Grosse Ill Memorial Day 5/27: 35:42
- Run with your Pack HA5K 6/01: 19:27
- Dexter Ann Arbor Half 6/02: 1:41:39
- Ann Arbor Marathon 6/09: 3:37:36
- Crim Festival of Races 10 mile 8/24: 1:18:58
- Merrell Down and Dirty 10K 8/25: 1:05:39
- The Hungerford Games 50Mile 9/28: 8:37:31
- Detroit Free Press Half 10/20: 1:52:58
- ING New York City Marathon 11/03: 3:36:59
- Clarkston Back Roads half Marathon 11/ 10: 2:06:43
- Kona Chocolate Run 10k 11/17: 45:39
A lot of healing miles for me.
This is a simple review for time sake!
As I was preparing to write this I realized I have NO idea where I put my BOSTON 2013 medal. The last time I remember seeing it the ladies at my sons school wanted to see it. I brought it all wrapped up like fine china inside my Boston Expo bag with my bib. I am so sick that I can not find it. I am praying that it comes up. I tried so hard to take care if it only to have LOST it!
3 Greatest Accomplishments:
First 50 Mile Race
Ing NYC Marathon
The New Year is tomorrow..Hoping 2014 brings my Boston Medal back to me!