"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

When Running is NOT an Option

I know that I am not going to win everyone over.  It would be great to think everyone was a "Fan". But the reality is there is always going to be a group of critics.
And some of our critics will APPEAR to be Fans...Hmm.

We think things like:
"The harder I try the worse it gets."
"I can not win for losing."
"Just when I thought things were going good..."

I am reminded that running really helps me compartmentalize my thoughts, burdens, heartaches and confusions.
But sometimes running is just not an option.
Sometimes you can not Run Away..
Sometimes you can not Run Down your thoughts..
And Sometimes you can not even OUT Run Your thoughts...

BREATHE
DON'T TAKE THINGS PERSONALLY
  1. NOTHING OTHERS DO IS BECAUSE OF YOU!
  2. WHAT OTHERS SAY AND DO IS A PROJECTION OF THEIR OWN REALITY, THEIR OWN DREAM.
  3. WHEN YOU ARE IMMUNE TO THE OPINIONS AND ACTIONS OF OTHERS YOU WON'T BE THE VICTIM OF NEEDLESS SUFFERING.
    The Four Agreements
I may not have been able to run tonight but it made me more excited to run tomorrow.
I really had to deal with my thoughts, hurts and hang-ups today. I am disappointed with myself and others. But the only one I can Control...is ME.

Looking forward to tomorrow.
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment