"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter 2013

 Jesus has risen. 

And we celebrate his resurrection. We celebrate with gluttony and gratitude. 
We hold Easter dear to our hearts with the vision of sacrifice He made for us. 
The Easter bunny comes to my house strictly out of default. I am not in the Easter Bunny Fan club but the kids enjoy the tradition of it. And I enjoy seeing thier smiles. It is a win win there.

After our Church service, with growling bellies we headed to brunch. I was looking forward to eating. And eating whatever I wanted. 
The Great thing about being under weight is you can eat whatever you want and as much as you want. 
The Bad thing about eating in this fashion is when you decide to run you are not moving so well. I mean things are moving...if you know what I mean..But it isn't so good!

After stuffing myself to the gills on everything the buffet at the country club had to offer I was exhausted. It was like a marathon of food. I never got tired of going up for seconds, or thirds or double portions. Even after I had unbuttoned my suit coat and told myself I was done I managed to find enough energy to head back up to the dessert buffet. 

I was feeling like a sumo wrestler by the time we got in the car. I was wiped out from eating so much! I decided to throw in the towel and enjoy a Easter nap!

Andy and I got to get a run in after our nap and before our family movie. 
Easy Easter run. 3 miles of running with my belly feeling like I was in my 2nd trimester. All that food mixed up in my gut was not digesting well. With every step I had ingestion gurgling up and out. I could taste that salmon and the Alfredo sauce..Burp...Ohh wow, that was the pineapple and the melon stinging my esophagus. Funny how just a few hours prior I was all dressed up and looking and acting so lady like and now I was running and letting noises exit my body that made me sound more like a trucker!

Back to the grind tomorrow. DETOX! 

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment