"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

LOST at 10.


 "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."
Psalms 91:11

I swallowed a bitter pill when I got into my truck after work and read my text message from Andy.  He left for a run with out me. I was looking forward all day to a run with him. At least I had a 15 minute drive home to dispose of my  disappointment. 

For dinner we made, grilled steaks, baked potato, cottage cheese and fresh tomatoes from the garden. 
Even though our bellies were stuffed Austin was ready to go on a bike ride.

With a little bit of money in my Amphipod and my cell phone we took off for a 10 mile bike ride. 
Seven Lakes

The Chain fell off on the back roads. Creepy!
Too bad we got lost on a dirt road I have never been on. My running partner "Heidi" runs on it so I knew roughly where it came out. When my Garmin beeped 10 miles and I was not sure when the road was coming to a head I started to get concerned. Austin was getting tired and it was also getting dark out. I tried to act like everything was cool but Austin was tired of my same response, "Austin the road is right over the hill, relax."

We made it out of the wooded back roads with a little light to get us home the  mile and a half we still had. My legs were burning and I was very parched. Relief was my new passenger all the way home. 

Psalms 91:11
 "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."

I found this verse to represent my bike ride and getting lost. As I studied it I noticed something very interesting that depicted my anxious heart while I was lost. 
CAN YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT I DISCOVERED ABOUT THIS VERSE THAT IS UNIQUE AND CLEVER???
It is a verse that can help in an emergency!!!

Anita 

No comments:

Post a Comment