I was signed up to run it last year with Austin and I won a trip to California the same weekend. Andy took my place and they had the best time...with out me.
|Austins shirt "Like FATHER" : Andy's Shirt "Like SON"|
There was no way I was missing out this year!! For Christmas the registrations made the perfect gift and I received the biggest smiles!!
Austin and I have purchased our Green Tutus and Andy is "Odd man Out"...He was a party pooper and refused the brightly colored tulle!
This Years Obstacles:
- Barricade Breakdown: Series of platforms intertwined with mini barb wired fences that runners must go over and under.
- Capsize Catamaran: Shallow body of water where they will need to climb over a series of floating docks.
- Chaotic Crossover:Runners climb onto a platform of netting work their way across, about 10 feet to the other side.
- Hard Rain: Runners enter a shallow water pit...(Mud) with water pouring from pipes.
- Mud Mound: Runners enter to a mud trench leading to a wall, climb the wall and trudge through the mud pit on the other side.
- Road Rage: Runners stomp over a series of tires and junkyard cars.
- Great Warrior Rage: A 12 foot wall where ropes are "expected" to help aid in the climb.
- Mortimer's Crossing: Runners will manage their way across a wobbly rope course.
- Trenches: ...Trenches Duh!
- Storming Normandy: Runners do a belly crawl through the mud, over rocky and rough terrain with barbed wire and cargo nets hanging from above.
- Cargo Climb: 20 foot A-frame structure covered in netting that runners must scale up and down before the final sprint to the finish.
- Warrior Roast: A path of flaming logs that runners must hurdle.
- Muddy Mayhem: The Final mud bath requiring runners to crawl through a shallow pit of mud and under strings of more barbed wire before reaching the finish line!
A Little Extra Info!
- The Warrior Dash is a 3.2 mile course.
- The Weather expected for Sunday is 80 degrees mostly sunny
- Location :E. A. Cummings Center
6130 E. Mt. Morris Road
Mt. Morris, MI 48458
- Bring 20$$ for Parking!!
- Awards for Best Warrior Beard and most ridiculous Costume!
- Donate your old sneakers tied by their laces to the GreenSneakers tent at the race.
- The Warrior Dash Is TIMED.
- This event last for 2 days and is SOLD OUT!
"Required: A Great Warrior Attitude."