"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Breaking the Rules.

"If its in your CHEST it is Best to Rest." 
Popping a squat after my run!

Just a little ditty I use to remind myself when you are not supposed to run. I am going on 2 weeks of different symptoms related to sinuses. I feel like the perfect candidate for a NyQuil commercial. 

It is in the LUNGS now. I know running outside is on the naughty list..but I was already so behind. 

Andy made it worse by telling me he was going to go to Indian Springs for his long run. "What!" I thought without me?? 
Andy was going to do his long run today, 9 miles and do a 11 and 1. 11 minutes run, 1 minute walk. "Hmm" I thought, I could do that. I was  scheduled to do 22 today. But I partnered up with him this afternoon  and did his 9 with him..

I am not feeling worse..but I am not feeling better. My throat hurts, my ears are popping, and yes..I do have a cough and a runny..UGH... 
I am praying this cold doesn't get worse.  It is really hard when it comes to running to practice what you preach. 
"Do as I say, not as I do" doesn't really hold a lot of weight!

Well the NyQuil is calling my name, staring at me on my bed stand. Sweet sweet dreams.  Nothing profound tonight.

Think of me when you are saying your prayers tonight!
We took Alec and a friend of his to the park to ride bikes.

Anita




No comments:

Post a Comment