"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Picture is worth a thousand words!

My Morning started a little late. To say the least. I didn't wake up till 8:30 and think I could have slept later than that.
We had a youth function to the Tigers game. It was only 95 degrees! I thought my skin was melting off.
But the point is that we did not get back in town till late and I ended up with 7 boys staying the night!!




When all the kids finally left  so did I. Today was "New Shoe Day"! This week at the running store was Crim Week. This is a very popular race I like to run in Flint every year. Every day of the week they have advertised a shoe brand with discounts and prizes! Today was the day I was waiting for... it was "Brooks" Day. I got 20% off my new Brooks Ghost shoes. Love them!!



Then I  registered Andy and I for the Crim 10 Miler. Soo excited.


Somehow I managed to get the rest of my list done and I headed to the gym. I had to run 10 miles today. Kinda funny and not planned that I also signed up for the 10 mile Crim race today as well. But the one thing I  did  plan was 100 degree day we were having so I was mentally prepared for the torture of the dreadmill! I think the heat scared everyone from going out because it was pretty desolate at the gym.


Every mile was worth it when I came home and saw this on the counter!! A blueberry pie from the Traverse City Pie Company! This is way out of the box for our family but Andy was in Brighton for work and saw they had a shop there and could not resist.

Then I gotta share my excitement with my garden. It is like the Garden of Eden. I have been picking tomatoes now for two weeks and Green Peppers! Here are a few of my fun pastime..Gardening.
Good night, running 10 miles make eating my dessert in bed GUILT FREE!!!



Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment