"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Comedy of Errors

This evening has been a comedy of errors. This was Danielle and my girls running weekend.
We headed to out hotel in Flat rock over an hour away. UNFORTUNELTY for me about an hour into the drive I had a massive brain fart. MY SHOES! I didn't remember seeing those Pepto Bismo Brooks running shoes. I called home to confirm my fear, they were still by the garage door.
Danielle by the grace of God brought 2 PAIRS! And just happens to wear the same size shoe as ME!
But our issues didn't stop there!
Our hotel did not have us booked!!
Danielle sat on the phone for over an hour trying to get out room situated.  I actually left and came back with dinner and she was still on the phone!

So between forgetting shoes, having no room, it all worked out great...
Tomorrow, it will be COLD but NO Snow or Rain! Sunny and a bit of wind. Lets see how it goes!! What your estimated time?


Running EASTER Basket Giveaway.
  • Estimate my Race time for this Sundays Rock CF Half Marathon.
  • Must be subscribed to Running Against the Odds
  • Post answer on Blog.
  • You can post a DIFFERENT time on each POST on blog! This gives you an advantage if you are a reader!

1 comment: