"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Lust For Life: "L"

The Letter "L"
Lust For Life, Lois, Lacey, Leeanne, Lighthouse
 
 
Aunt Lois, She kicked Lymphoma this past year. Many of my followers prayed and encouraged her in her journey. I was so encouraged by so many that left her comments on "Running against the Odds" Facebook page. One of the most tenderhearted people I know.
 
Lacey: A great runner, may actually be more quirky than me! We are training together for her 2nd marathon, She will be running Bayshore Marathon in May with me!

 
Leeanne, This is my Sister in law. She is another great runner. She ran CC in high school and has been running ever since. It is on my bucket list to run a race with her. Leeanne lives in Florida, that sounds like a great destination race place!

 
 
Lighthouse, I love this Lighthouse in Mears/Hart Mi. When we vacation at Silver Lake Sand dunes, I always go running to the Lighthouse. Many runners take the same path to the Lighthouse.

 
LUST FOR LIFE!
The RUNDOWN:
GAC: Track
Distance: 6 miles, 1 mile w/u 400m repeats, easy400m jog recovery,1 mile c/d
Our Days are Numbered. Many days I am in LOVE with Living.
 I had to Laugh at the track today in a total state of confusion.
When I stepped unto the track everything seemed odd. People were running and walking clockwise. I looked around to see if I was confused, I knew I was but I was hoping that someone could clear this up. This sign about plowed me over as I stared at the runners not watching where I was going. I didn't even know where I was going. This totally messed me up. I almost left and headed to the TM to do my repeats.
The markings were all backwards. The clock was backwards. AHH!
With a Laugh and a chuckle I chose to just do it. It was going to be a run full of suck anyway, so it was time to just SUCK IT UP with a SMILE!
Running repeats do not make me smile. But Living Life does. That means you have to expand yourself, stepping out of your box, experiencing pain and growing through it.
Life is full of pain. This world will eat you up and spit you out. I know that with all pain there is a purpose. I also know that with all pain I have experienced great blessings. God has recovered me, healed me and blessed me beyond my dreams.
Running this week the song LUST for LIFE sang in my ears. I Laughed out Loud, I smiled from ear to ear. I reminded myself that in the snow resting on the trees alone, I was blessed. I felt the brisk February air against my cheeks and it was like The Lord himself refreshed me with a kiss.
It was like time stood still in His perfection. I fell in Love with Life, The Life He gave me.
 
How Was YOUR Wednesday RUN??
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment