"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Attitude of FAITH.

The Letter "M"
MANTRA
 
Today, as I sat in my car waiting to get Alec from school a friend of mine jumped in the passenger side door. She scared me to death.
I could see in her countenance that she was very upset. This broke my heart and raised my curiosity.
"What was stirring in her, that had her so broken?"
 
I listened to her talk to me about Isis. About how savage and hateful they are. She continued to share how concerned she was for her loved ones and the direction of this world.
She was feeling discouraged and defeated.
She was even feeling like her prayers were going void.
 
Hopeless. Defeated. Discouraged..
Now, I am going to talk about something that many don't want to hear. "I wish more people were burdened like you." I said to her. "Be HOT or be COLD, but be lukewarm and I will SPEW you from my mouth."
 
WE HAVE GOTTEN SO SOFT. SO WISHY WASHY. We play it safe and just blend in with the world.
As a Christian I was NOT made to blend in, I was made to STAND OUT.
 
Now, I am going to ruffle some feathers. I am sure that no one will leave me a comment anyway. We read, but we stay silent.
 
As she sat in my seat crying and burdened with the weight of the world on her shoulders, I spoke very frank to her. I said the things that are not popular.
I spoke of SATAN and JESUS.
This is where many of you quit reading.
 
"The road is NARROW. Continue to pray, God's word asks us to be perseverant, To not give up, He says that it is going to be hard, but to not give up..
 
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE? If this world is going to HELL in a hand basket, WHY bother?
  • 1Tim 4:12 "...Be an example of the believers in WORD, in CONVERSATION, in CHARITY, in SPIRIT, in FAITH, in PURITY."
  • 4:16"For which cause we FAINT NOT : but though our OUTWARD Man Perish, YET the INWARD man is RENEWED DAY BY DAY."
DON'T QUIT 
Dig DEEP
Persevere
ALL DAY LONG
Stay Strong
 
  • 4:17 "For our light AFFICTION...which is for the moment.."
 
PRAY, Never QUIT praying, but its more than praying, It is LIVING a LIFE that is screaming GOD like, Christ LIKE.
Be that change you want others to have. Be the HOPE others need, Be the STRENGTH people need when they are weak. Be the LOVE that people are missing.. Be the JESUS that people need.
 
Fine, you may be not received by some. But so many others need to see that HOPE in YOU. our
They need to see your FAITH, They Need the HOPE that Christ brings..
 
I honestly have no idea if I lead people to Christ, I pray every day, I do this Blog in hopes that I can share the gift God has given me. In Hopes, that I can lead just one person to Christ through my FAITH, MY LOVE, My Testimony..
And I may be like the gal who jumped in my car, I may NEVER know if my prayers are answered or if my ridiculous blog posts encourage 1 person to know Christ. I may NEVER know my words, my actions or my Faith encourages 1 Person..However;
 
YOU DON'T QUIT, Never Give UP, Stay STRONG...
I just have to have Faith that one day, maybe 1 person...But I may never know...
 
 
The RUNDOWN:
Distance: 10.44 miles
Temp: -1 degrees, My eyelashes froze together, the snot in my nose froze to a painful state. My brother called and said it was a good thing that I didn't pee my pants! So I guess it could have been worse!
I Ran with Lacy out at Seven Lakes State Park, it was quite nice all things considered. The sun was very welcoming against the little bit of skin I had showing.
 
 
I would love  if you took a minute to share your thoughts on this post.
What would you tell this gal that was so burdened??
 
 
Anita

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment