"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Big Bad "B"..

 
 
 
 
B -IS THE LETTER THAT FOLLOWS A!
 
 
Boston Marathon, Brooks, Blog, Bible....
 
 
I LOVE the Boston Marathon, I love the city of Boston. Hubby Hates Boston!
 
I run in Brooks
Blog..I think I have said enough in the subject!
Bible, Where I go to for a voice bigger than my own. 


 My new clothes for running, Cow necks are the fashionable thing. Cow necks have even made it into the running arena. LOVE!
 
RUNDOWN:
3 super easy miles outside in the wet slushy, freezing cold over populated roads! I was heading back to the house when I noticed 2 things.
1. I had not side walk to run on.
2. The high school let out
**Due to my discovery I found myself running on 10 inches of snow bulges, being made fun of by carloads of teenagers screaming out of their windows things I pretended not to hear!
 
 "B" is for BYE!
Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment