- Running is cheaper than Therapy
- I love that I can go almost anywhere at anytime
- It is my special time with the Lord
- I love the outdoors and in the elements
- Running & doing races is always an adventure
- Running feeds my CRAZY.
- I love meeting other CRAZIES
- My way to be a witness to the Lord
- Love to feel so depleted. It is very humbling
- I CAN EAT ....CHEESECAKE!!!
We had planned this a couple weeks ago. The plan was to run our normal 8 miles then have lunch at the Cheesecake Factory.
|This is after running 8 miles-|
I have a little more CRAZY still left!
Other than running with a wedgy most of the run, our run was PERFECT.
Distance: 8 miles
CALORIES BURNED: LESS THAN 800!
When we finished we did a spit bath in the bathrooms. Between body wipes and bathroom sinks we smelled a whole lot better than middle aged running funk.
When You ask why we RUN....
WILL RUN FOR CHEESECAKE!!
30TH ANNIVERSARY CHEESECAKE
TOTAL FAT: 42G
GODIVA CHEESCAKE: CALORIES: 860, TOTAL FAT: 57 GRAMS
TIME WITH DANIELLE..PRICELESS.
This is one of my most favorite pictures of the two of us. It was a candid. The waitress accidently snapped the photo when my cheesecake tipped over. I was putting it back upright. This photo really depicts our laughter together. I am so grateful for our friendship.
What Your Favorite Cheesecake???