"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Red Robin. Yum..

Ok. I am feeling like a big lazy sloth. We had our annual CRIM celebratory dinner at Red Robin..YUM..
I totally had eyes bigger than my stomach when I ordered the Guacamole Bacon Burger! As if that wasn't enough I looked over at Andy with a pouty look and whispered across the table "Um, what about the onion rings?? We always get the onion rings.."

I SO DID NOT NEED the ONION RINGS! Dinner was 2 hours ago and I still have a food baby!
The Grande Nonfat White Chocolate Mocha threw me completely over the edge right into the land of gluttony.

So Crim Race Cap tomorrow as well as the Merrell Down and Dirty. I am pretty stoked to see Danielle tomorrow for this race!

Till then I am going to bed feeling like Lardo Eguardo.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment