- I tried to balance everyone and everything today: Kids, Cleaning, Running and Misc.
- Kids, took them to the pool for an hour.
- Cleaning..did alot as usual though never enough!
- Ran solo at Indian Springs. None of my running partners called me to run but the RUN must go on!
- I am so behind on answering emails and messages. Ugh.
- I got my Run Massage for the CRIM Saturday. And she was one tough cookie. It was awesome. I had her work my IT Band. I actually felt it release under her fingers. She took her elbow and worked on a knot in there..That hurt.
- Thought about my Nieces today. I am so thankful for those special conversations I have had with each of them this summer. I always have my phone open for them and am so blessed that they consider me for conversation.
- No running for me till SATURDAY. I am running the CRIM, 10 miler. Andy and I are in a team but poor Andy is not going to be able to run. He is really injured. Aside from his body revolting against him he has been working 60 hour work weeks. Andy is ready to implode. I feel so terrible for him. He IS the hardest worker I know. I am so thankful for a husband that works and works hard.
FUNNY RUNNING SAYINGS!
"My knees hurt, my back is killing me and my lungs are burning. Feels like progress.
"You have a choice. You can throw in the towel, or you can use it to wipe the sweat off of your face."
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you... "
“Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.”RUNDOWN:
― Dean Karnazes
― Dean Karnazes
Whats Your favorite says, quotes, verses or any inspiration?? Please share!