Temperature: 55 Degrees.
Starting time: 10:20
Official time: 3:39:44
|Andy and Anita at the family meeting|
|Bob and Leeanne, Brother and Sister in law|
After the marathon we came back to the hotel and got something to eat. I was starving.. A burger sounded so good. A big juicy burger, you know the ones that you need a napkin to wipe your mouth after EVERY bite. That is what I wanted and got!! And then I was depleted of all energy. NAP!! And it looked like that is what we all got. When I woke up they were all still sleeping. We eventually got moving, and had to get my brother to the airport.
We have just been chilling out and will continue in this state until we all crash again..hopefully very soon! Tomorrow I will give more details.
But the love and support I have gotten has been overwhelming. I can not express how heartfelt the support has been been. I am soo deeply moved.
|TWO CENTS WORTH:|
- Top Men's Finisher: Mutai Geoffrey 2:03:02 and set world record.
- He will receive $150,000 in prize money plus bonus money for setting records of over $100,000!!
- Ryan hall Came in 4th with a time of 2:04:58
- Desiree Davila a HANSON'S runner from MICHIGAN came in 2nd!!!!! 2:22:38
- Kara Goucher came in 4th with a time. 2:24:52