"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Two Hours & 2 much information

Exhausted. I have these days every couple/few weeks. Its just terrible.
I am on the struggle bus.
These days usually fall after a couple days of no sleep.

Between my stupid thyroid, being anemic and just finishing my girly thing I feel like I got blasted. 1 detail too many, sorry.

Its being tired, no appetite, bland in character and gross. I just feel like a big pile of poop.
Today was NOT a day to be tired.

  • 6:15am out of bed
  • 7:30am pulled into the gym
  • 9:30am pulled into Mcdonalds to get my every other Wednesday order: #Number 1 w/medium decaf 2 creams, 1 large D.Coke, 1 large cup of ice, small coffee 2 creams 4 sugars and a bran muffin. (The top order is for Maw Maw, D. Coke if for mom and the rest is for me. However, I had no taste for the coffee and I struggled with the muffin.)
  • 10am Clean maw maws house with mom
  • 12:30pm leave to pickup my nephew, Kaiden
  • 1pm Pick up Kaiden,my 1 year old nephew to babysit.
  • 5:30pm make dinner.
  • 7:25pm Kaidens daddy picks him up.
And here I sit. In my nothing box, typing about nonsensical information that no one really reads anyway. Its my way to decompress.

Because the reality is that no matter how tired I am, I will not be able to sleep. I am out of Motrin PM's and this new down comforter is hotter that Haiti's. I am already dreading getting under the sheets.
I usually sleep in a night gown that wraps around me, suffocating me in my burning inferno. I toss and turn as if the right side of the bed will be cooler than the left side. I flip the pillow at least a half a dozen times thinking one side will cool me down more than the other.  And while I'm rambling and sharing everything, you don't dare sleep naked. Not with 2 teenagers that stroll in and out of my bedroom like its theirs. Besides naked sleeping is always a invitation to our hubbies...
SO TIRED.

GYM RUNDOWN
I had 2 hours to get everything in. And now I know it can be done. As long as I keep everything to a minimal.
  • change, dress
  • 10 minutes to stretch
  • 6 miles on the treadmill, 5 miles progressive run,1 mile of incline and intervals
  • 20 minutes of abs and lunges
  • Shower
  • Sauna to warm back up, about 5 minutes or until my necklace burns my skin.
  • dress, no make up, left with my hair wet.
  • Protein smoothie for the road.
I am looking forward to tomorrows run with the girls. We are running out at 7 Lakes. I am so excited, the leaves are in full color. With the leaves all bright and colorful I am getting some pictures!  Hoping tomorrow I have more energy, also I am hoping I sleep..Please. Before I turn into a nasty troll. Sleep....
Psalms 4:8
"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety."

Peace, the peace that passes all understanding. Some of my lack of sleep is a restless mind. This verse is a good reminder to seek peace with the chatter in my head.

Anita~

No comments:

Post a Comment