I am on the struggle bus.
These days usually fall after a couple days of no sleep.
Between my stupid thyroid, being anemic and just finishing my girly thing I feel like I got blasted. 1 detail too many, sorry.
Its being tired, no appetite, bland in character and gross. I just feel like a big pile of poop.
Today was NOT a day to be tired.
- 6:15am out of bed
- 7:30am pulled into the gym
- 9:30am pulled into Mcdonalds to get my every other Wednesday order: #Number 1 w/medium decaf 2 creams, 1 large D.Coke, 1 large cup of ice, small coffee 2 creams 4 sugars and a bran muffin. (The top order is for Maw Maw, D. Coke if for mom and the rest is for me. However, I had no taste for the coffee and I struggled with the muffin.)
- 10am Clean maw maws house with mom
- 12:30pm leave to pickup my nephew, Kaiden
- 1pm Pick up Kaiden,my 1 year old nephew to babysit.
- 5:30pm make dinner.
- 7:25pm Kaidens daddy picks him up.
Because the reality is that no matter how tired I am, I will not be able to sleep. I am out of Motrin PM's and this new down comforter is hotter that Haiti's. I am already dreading getting under the sheets.
I usually sleep in a night gown that wraps around me, suffocating me in my burning inferno. I toss and turn as if the right side of the bed will be cooler than the left side. I flip the pillow at least a half a dozen times thinking one side will cool me down more than the other. And while I'm rambling and sharing everything, you don't dare sleep naked. Not with 2 teenagers that stroll in and out of my bedroom like its theirs.
I had 2 hours to get everything in. And now I know it can be done. As long as I keep everything to a minimal.
- change, dress
- 10 minutes to stretch
- 6 miles on the treadmill, 5 miles progressive run,1 mile of incline and intervals
- 20 minutes of abs and lunges
- Sauna to warm back up, about 5 minutes or until my necklace burns my skin.
- dress, no make up, left with my hair wet.
- Protein smoothie for the road.
I am looking forward to tomorrows run with the girls. We are running out at 7 Lakes. I am so excited, the leaves are in full color. With the leaves all bright and colorful I am getting some pictures! Hoping tomorrow I have more energy, also I am hoping I sleep..Please. Before I turn into a nasty troll. Sleep....
"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety."
Peace, the peace that passes all understanding. Some of my lack of sleep is a restless mind. This verse is a good reminder to seek peace with the chatter in my head.