"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, November 18, 2016

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!

Today, I found a little surprise that Joan posted on my FB wall.
Pictures from Clarkston Backroads Half Marathon.

Please let me Share with some internal thoughts...
"Smile For the Camera, I'm so Glad that the camera is here while we still look half way decent."
"Hey Look, there's a camera guy, Look natural, shoulders back, smile, look ahead...Natural like I don't see him."



"Ahhh, I could run with butterflies and unicorns, this is the best thing there ever was, I wish this moment never ENDED. It sure is Pretty....."


"Get those Hands UP!! Are we having Fun YET?!!"



"Ohhh Joan, That took all so much energy, I cant feel my arms now!"


"A Camera, here..Oh Lordy, I am dying."



"Don't PUKE in front of the camera..You passed the girl in the striped socks! Don't PUKE! Mac and cheese,where is the mac and cheese?"


Just a little fun with Pics~
Nita~

No comments:

Post a Comment