"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Thursday, November 10, 2016

One tripped up day.

My day got royally messed up last night when Andy called to tell me that he was having issues with his truck.

That meant that he was going to need my truck for today.

I was going to be shut in.
No running with the girls.
And no massage.

I was desperately trying to breath and be calm.

Andy headed out the door at 7am.

I was in no hurry to do anything, considering I had all day.
But I did manage to be rather productive.

Everything came to a screeching halt at 9:30am.

I got a phone call.
I can not discuss it but I can tell you my day changed drastically again.

I had less than a hour to get dressed and get my run in. My 7 mile run, was looking more like a 5 miler.
At this point I knew I had better take whatever I could.

I took off without even thinking about what direction I was going to run in. As I was running up by Holly High School I quickly turned unto the school property.
One of the teachers at the school created a little more than 3 miles of trails on the campus.

I was excited to check them out.

The trail was covered in leaves.



The lake loop was beautiful.
It went around the lake perfectly.

It was a very nice run. About 3 miles. Perfect weather and I never tripped once except having one tripped up day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I was able to reschedule my massage. 6pm. It was wonderful.
I could get a massage every other day. My love language is touch.
I love touch, not in a weird way...


Well. Its been a REALLY long and hard day. A day that I was not prepared for.


But to wrap up my day I have a couple quotes.

"If nothing ever changes what will you do?"
"If you always do, what you have always done, you will always get -what you have always gotten."
"You can't be someone's elses Happiness."

Anita



No comments:

Post a Comment