"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Sunday, August 23, 2015

The WINNER is...

I thought I was typing for the last 2 minutes and looked up only to see a BLANK screen!
I am getting tired but not sleepy if that makes sense. I worked on my CRIM RECAP for an hour and LOST EVERYTHING!
So before I turn into UGLY and say words that I try very hard to not say I am pulling the cord!

BUT BEFORE I DO, I want to CONGRATULATE SAMANTHA for winning the CONTEST! She Guessed 1:16 for my CRIM time and I RAN 1:17 and some change.  Check out her running blog, I run these towns.

I am running my LONG run in the morning, Wish me LUCK! I am still super sore!
Could seriously use some prayers!

Anita

2 comments:

  1. Ha I was so close! Great time! Mine was less fast (1:26), but I beat my 1:30 goal! And you did a long run the next day? I'm still sore today...this is why you're amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Beat your time! That us Awesome! email me your address! nitagirl@comcast.net

      Delete