"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Smells Like FUNK

My morning was emotional. Today, was my son's 16th birthday. I had a few breakdowns before we even pulled into church.

I tallied up last weeks miles and was quite pleased. 60.5.
Longest run; 21 miles.

I did a first this week. I ran 6 miles BEFORE work on Saturday with Claudia and Jama. And I survived to tell about it!

My only days off from running last week were Tuesday and Friday. They were hardly rest days. They were work days and I was very busy.

I met Jama after church for a very HOT run. 87 degrees. But on a good note there was a slight breeze.
After an hour of catching up, deep conversations and some moderate miles I dropped Jama off to finish my 11 miles.
It was at that moment we both got a sniff. UGH...the sweat was stanky!


Tomorrow is the dreaded LONG RUN..Prayers WELCOMED. It is going to be another HOT one!

Anita


No comments:

Post a Comment