"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Race time..Pot OGold

MONDAY I  will be doing my first race of the season.
http://potofgoldrun.com/

This year the weather will be very similar to last year. COLD.
I ran this race in 2011 and 2012 and it was in the 80''s.

The only thing in the 80's last year was ME and MY Outfit!!

28:19 was last years time and PR.
 
I am excited to wear my kilt this year.
Not so excited for the 31 degrees predicted. This years race is a lot different then last years Pot O Gold.
It is crazy how different things can change within 1 year.
 
Well Lets see What 2014 has to offer after a 20 mile run!
 
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment