"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I take Chocolate from Strangers!


I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! It is true. It really is a taste that has heightened over the years.
I have enough to last for a bit!!

  • I hide my chocolate.
  • I stash chocolate at work...but people find it!
  • I crave chocolate and always keep a bag of semi sweet chocolate chips close at hand.
  • I Like My Chocolate DARK! 60% Cacao at least.
  • Farthest I have traveled to indulge in chocolate was NYC. "MAX BRENNERS" in NY makes  my mouth water just typing it.  (Just so happened I ran a marathon that week too)!
  • I Love sweet and salty, may favorites are Chocolate Covered Bacon and Chocolate Covered Potato Chips.
  • Godiva makes my tongue smack my brains but I love Ghirardelli. Dark Chocolate Peppermint and Sea Salt Noire.
  • I  eat chocolate pretty close to 5 days a week. I am very disciplined at only eating a couple pieces especially when I want MORE MORE MORE!
  • I DO NOT buy candy bars at the checkout. On occasion I will buy a York Peppermint Patty.
Today, I had mom and her mother over for lunch. I also did kitchen hair for mom! After she left she dropped back over and brought me a SEA SALT NOIRE bar. I was jumping for joy!
She was so sweet for doing that.  

When did this obsession start?
Is it Hormonal?
I have evenings I feel like a dog. I start thinking about chocolate and my mouth instantly starts to water and drool.


The RUNDOWN:
Distance: 10:14
Time:1:20
Pace:  7:53
~Progressive run. Started out first 2 miles 8:06. Then finished last mile @ 7:08

CHOCOLATE QUOTES:
  1. And above all... Think Chocolate!
    'Betty Crocker'
  2. All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    Lucy Van Pelt in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz
  3. Any sane person loves chocolate. – Bob Greene

CONTEST click here for a Sport Kilt!


WHAT DO YOU CRAVE?? When U are running what do you like to treat yourself with??

ANITA




 

7 comments:

  1. Too funny. I don't stress about dark chocolate bc when it's good quality, I can limit myself to 1 small piece a day. Besides, it's good for my heart :) On my long runs, I'm usually fantasizing about coffee and Jets pizza lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle..I do dream about my coffee too!! Hmm. that's a whole nother post!!

      Delete
  2. I'm a York fan myself. I love to stock up on them for a treat.
    I also hide chocolate at work. Something has to make a work day better - right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is something about that peppermint and chocolate. I really like them cold too!

      Delete
  3. I love Silk Almon Dar Chocolate Milk! But just about anything dark chocolate is good in my opinion lol! I keep it in my drawer at work too! Now if i could just get out and run to deserve it:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do a lot more than RUN! Danielle you get up early EVERY day and do SOMETHING! Running is a extra for you. You deserve all that chocolate!

      Delete
  4. Meat Rub
    salt blends

    Harissa Sandwich Spread :
    Harissa is a bold and spicy blend used in much of North African cuisine. This combination of chili, Hungarian paprika, coriander, cumin, garlic, and other spices, is a wonderful alternative to mustard in deli sandwiches. This spice blend is all natural, vegan and contains no MSG.
    To make Harissa Sandwich Spread simply combine 1 tablespoonUSimplySeason Harissa Spice Blend with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, stir until ingredients become a consistent paste. Spread on your favorite bread.
    Here we used Harissa spread on a torta with chicken breast, zucchini, and grape tomato slices. Serve with pickles. Smile and enjoy.
    How do you use this spice blend? Write us at marketing@usimplysesaon.com to be featured in our blog.

    Contact Us:>
    website: www.usimplyseason.com
    Call: 888-243-7770
    Address:
    Amboseli Foods
    569 South 600 West #102
    Salt Lake City, UT 84101

    ReplyDelete