I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! It is true. It really is a taste that has heightened over the years.
|I have enough to last for a bit!!|
- I hide my chocolate.
- I stash chocolate at work...but people find it!
- I crave chocolate and always keep a bag of semi sweet chocolate chips close at hand.
- I Like My Chocolate DARK! 60% Cacao at least.
- Farthest I have traveled to indulge in chocolate was NYC. "MAX BRENNERS" in NY makes my mouth water just typing it. (Just so happened I ran a marathon that week too)!
- I Love sweet and salty, may favorites are Chocolate Covered Bacon and Chocolate Covered Potato Chips.
- Godiva makes my tongue smack my brains but I love Ghirardelli. Dark Chocolate Peppermint and Sea Salt Noire.
- I eat chocolate pretty close to 5 days a week. I am very disciplined at only eating a couple pieces especially when I want MORE MORE MORE!
- I DO NOT buy candy bars at the checkout. On occasion I will buy a York Peppermint Patty.
She was so sweet for doing that.
When did this obsession start?
Is it Hormonal?
I have evenings I feel like a dog. I start thinking about chocolate and my mouth instantly starts to water and drool.
~Progressive run. Started out first 2 miles 8:06. Then finished last mile @ 7:08
- And above all... Think Chocolate! 'Betty Crocker'
- All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
in Peanuts by Charles M. Schulz
- Any sane person loves chocolate. – Bob Greene
CONTEST click here for a Sport Kilt!
WHAT DO YOU CRAVE?? When U are running what do you like to treat yourself with??