"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Friday, November 16, 2012

WOW-ED

I have had so many WOW moments the last couple days.
There are some Awesome People out there and there are some Awesome moments out there waiting to be claimed.
I know in my heartbreak I have missed out on some incredible Blessings. But I also know that there are more out there.
I am just amazing as my eyes are coming out of the fog the love, support and constant blessings from so many.
I would like to share my top 5 WOW moments!!
  1. Completely WOWED at a $1000 dollar donation Andy and I have been given to go towards Ariel. I think I cried all night over the generosity of our friends. 
  2. I am WOWED at the cards that have came into my work from clients. Everyday I receive cards expressing their support and love for me. Many have heard so many years for stories about Ariel and my love for her. I have saved every card and am so thankful for each and every one.
  3. I am WOWED by my running partner "Danielle". I am just amazed every time I run with her at how we got connected after 20 years. I am most WOWED by all my running I have done YET I have not RAN her off yet!
  4. I am WOWED by people who have brought out the greatness inside themselves even in the darkest circumstances. I have met some beautiful people the few weeks and I am a better person from it.
  5. Today I was WOWED by a card I opened at the end of my day at work. It was a very personal card but I did not recognize the name until I read the caption. "Confessions of a Non-runner".  Inside the card was a check to go towards Ariel's headstone. This WOWED me for many reasons but also because it was a fellow blogger and reader. This was soo sweet. 
Andy and I have a envelope of un-cashed checks and cash from donations to put towards Ariels headstone and her Scholarship fund that has been but in place from her Sorority Sisters , "Phi Sigma Sigma".

 RUNDOWN:
Thursdays Run!
Distance-8 miles
Pace - 9:07

Danielle and I ran out at Indian Springs. It was a beautiful morning for a run. "Danielle" ran so good. I love watching her push through Defeat. I love seeing her give 110%. I take more from her accomplishment than my personal run.

 " Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe.
Mark Victor Hansen"

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment