There are some Awesome People out there and there are some Awesome moments out there waiting to be claimed.
I know in my heartbreak I have missed out on some incredible Blessings. But I also know that there are more out there.
I am just amazing as my eyes are coming out of the fog the love, support and constant blessings from so many.
I would like to share my top 5 WOW moments!!
- Completely WOWED at a $1000 dollar donation Andy and I have been given to go towards Ariel. I think I cried all night over the generosity of our friends.
- I am WOWED at the cards that have came into my work from clients. Everyday I receive cards expressing their support and love for me. Many have heard so many years for stories about Ariel and my love for her. I have saved every card and am so thankful for each and every one.
- I am WOWED by my running partner "Danielle". I am just amazed every time I run with her at how we got connected after 20 years. I am most WOWED by all my running I have done YET I have not RAN her off yet!
- I am WOWED by people who have brought out the greatness inside themselves even in the darkest circumstances. I have met some beautiful people the few weeks and I am a better person from it.
- Today I was WOWED by a card I opened at the end of my day at work. It was a very personal card but I did not recognize the name until I read the caption. "Confessions of a Non-runner". Inside the card was a check to go towards Ariel's headstone. This WOWED me for many reasons but also because it was a fellow blogger and reader. This was soo sweet.
Pace - 9:07
Danielle and I ran out at Indian Springs. It was a beautiful morning for a run. "Danielle" ran so good. I love watching her push through Defeat. I love seeing her give 110%. I take more from her accomplishment than my personal run.
" Your belief determines your action and your action determines your results, but first you have to believe.
Mark Victor Hansen"