"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

"What do I do now Ellie."

Sitting on the couch across from Alec bawling. I love cartoons.  One of my most favorites makes me sob.
It is the music. That slow orchaesrta music. It is the sadness in never reaching his dreams with his sweetheart, and it is loss. Loosing the irreplaceable. 
Mr. Fredrickson. UP.

"What do I do now Ellie?'
I heard this as I was drowning my tears in my apple pie.
I just LOVE this movie.
And I LOVE Apple Pie.

Good thing I had a good run this morning. I met "Melissa" in  Grand Blanc today.  We have never ran together before. I was really excited she invited me to run with her. It was a nice day to run.
I mean aside from 35 degrees and my bootie still super sore from Monday night kickboxing.
As I lifted my legs to begin our 8 mile run I thought "Yeah, this is going to hurt..really really bad."
But I was so stoked.. the pain was secondary.

It was a great run. "Melissa" was great. She ran faster than I thought she was going to run. I think she ran faster than she thought she was going to run!
We ran her route and I learned a new route. Running in new territories is like a mini adventure. Another reason I love running. The outdoors is your playground.

I had a good day.
  • Had a good read in RUTH this morning.
  • Morning went smooth with the boys.
  • Had a great run with great company.
  • Starbucks made me a yummy White chocolate mocha.
  • Got a SHOWER in before 12pm!
  • Met a couple to do a Portrait of Ariel and I. I am not sure how I am going to pay for it but it is going to be beautiful. I will have to lay off the Starbucks for the next few weeks and no more shoes or boot shopping! I am so excited for my portrait. 
  • Even picking up the Austin from schools was perfect. I waited for him outside his classroom. I saw him in the hall a few feet away. You never know how a preteen is going to respond to you in their territory. But he greeted me like a queen. He looked at me smiling and ran towards me. Next thing I knew I was being picked up and swirled in the air like a Dancing with the Stars." 
It was a good day.
Apple pie made it even better.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment