It is the music. That slow orchaesrta music. It is the sadness in never reaching his dreams with his sweetheart, and it is loss. Loosing the irreplaceable.
Mr. Fredrickson. UP.
"What do I do now Ellie?'
I heard this as I was drowning my tears in my apple pie.
I just LOVE this movie.
And I LOVE Apple Pie.
Good thing I had a good run this morning. I met "Melissa" in Grand Blanc today. We have never ran together before. I was really excited she invited me to run with her. It was a nice day to run.
I mean aside from 35 degrees and my bootie still super sore from Monday night kickboxing.
As I lifted my legs to begin our 8 mile run I thought "Yeah, this is going to hurt..really really bad."
But I was so stoked.. the pain was secondary.
It was a great run. "Melissa" was great. She ran faster than I thought she was going to run. I think she ran faster than she thought she was going to run!
We ran her route and I learned a new route. Running in new territories is like a mini adventure. Another reason I love running. The outdoors is your playground.
I had a good day.
- Had a good read in RUTH this morning.
- Morning went smooth with the boys.
- Had a great run with great company.
- Starbucks made me a yummy White chocolate mocha.
- Got a SHOWER in before 12pm!
- Met a couple to do a Portrait of Ariel and I. I am not sure how I am going to pay for it but it is going to be beautiful. I will have to lay off the Starbucks for the next few weeks and no more shoes or boot shopping! I am so excited for my portrait.
- Even picking up the Austin from schools was perfect. I waited for him outside his classroom. I saw him in the hall a few feet away. You never know how a preteen is going to respond to you in their territory. But he greeted me like a queen. He looked at me smiling and ran towards me. Next thing I knew I was being picked up and swirled in the air like a Dancing with the Stars."
Apple pie made it even better.