"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Monday, November 5, 2012

Disney day 2

I am having a moment of unrealness. It just struck me again that your not there Ariel.
Here I am at Disney and everyone is smiling and laughing and this is the place where dreams come true and I have tears streaming down my cheeks.

That was my post at 4:30pm. I had a moment. I felt it building up. As the day moved forward I drew away from the group and inverted into myself. I was not aware that I had done this until my emotions had conformed me into a emotional tragedy.

I sat on the deck of our condo sobbing as the girls were inside laughing and carrying on. "What is wrong with you Anita?" I asked myself. "Why can't you just enjoy yourself and have fun?"

"Ashley" softly came outside on the deck. She was so sweet. I tried to hide myself but she found me. She let me know what time we had to be ready and gave me a hug, You know when you are crying and someone talks to you or approached you it makes it almost worse. Well that is what happened. Poor "Ashley".

I wiped my face and took a deep breath before I entered the condo again.
We got ready and left for dinner.

Overall it was a good day. It was another beautiful sunny Florida day.
We had a great dinner and did some shopping. It seemed everywhere I shopped I found something for Ariel. I loved buying her little things.

MY legs are restless. I can hardly type any longer. There is more I have to say but my body is turning against me. Gonna call it quits and try to catch up tomorrow.

I ran with "Christa" and ran a quarter of  a mile with "Michelle" she separated from us and went to the gym. It was nice to have company and my Garmin actually worked.

Night,
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment