"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Super simple

Totally dreading tomorrow.
I am not sure how I am going to do this whole "put a smile on" and go through with Thanksgiving without Ariel.
Ariel was my shadow.

I gotta try.

Ran hard today trying to remind myself to FIGHT.
To Fight all of HELL.
To Fight my INSECURITIES.
To Fight my FEARS.
To Fight those who have Hurt me.
To Fight to be the BEST I can BE in the worst situations.
To just FIGHT. Fight with everything I have. Every fiber of my being, against the odds, despite my beginnings, just FIGHT.


Gotta Fight.
Night...
Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment