"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Strung with Love

Some days are just not THE Day.
Today was NOT the Day that I ran.
Today was NOT the Day that I biked.
Today was NOT the Day that I made it to the GYM.
It was just NOT the Day.

Today, was the day TO go on a field trip to the Zoo in Birch Run and Frankenmuth.
Today, was the day to spend the afternoon with my family.
Today, was the day to pack a picnic and embrace the time I am given with those I love and love me.



We packed 14 of us into my sister-in-laws 15 passenger van and headed to The Wilderness ZOO.

We used to do family outings like this all the time. Then the family got too big and too separated. I miss the old days. "There is a season for everything under the sun."

I took a minute to look around at our family all organized in the van. We are each so different. So individual. I look at myself. I am high strung and easily excited. I have these quirks about myself that annoy me; therefore, I know they annoy others. I am loud and some might even say obnoxious.
We are each one different.
Different doesn't mean wrong.
But together we are strung with love. We accept one another, we love one another. We try to build each other up. It is not always easy. But we lay aside minor annoyances for the bigger picture.
FAMILY.
A little game of chicken

Our days are numbered. We choose how we will spend our days. We can choose to live with resentments, anger and strife. Or we can get over ourselves and come together and love one another because IT is the right thing to do.

There will always be a reason we can get our panties in a wad. ALWAYS.
"Oh you don't know what She said about me..."
"Oh, You don't know what they did too me.."
"Well, I just can't get over...."

WHO are YOU HURTING??

YOURSELF.

 Today, was made up of moments that I will always have. It wasn't a day of emptiness. A day LOST in the emotions of negativity.
I have enough wasted time there.
A day lost with regrets.
I have enough regrets as well.

Philippians 3:13  “Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”

Our days are numbered. Choose to live them in Love. Choose to engage in peoples lives that Love you.
You can't buy time.
You cant stretch time.
Before you know it, the hours turn to days and the days turn to years and it is gone..all gone..
Live Life In Love.
Live Life with no Regrets.
Live Life for Others;  Building One Another Up.

Well...Time is running OUT..I need to go stretch, roll and do my exercises. .

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment