"Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? ... So use every part of your body to give glory back to God..." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Monday, July 1, 2013

Turned around

"Paula" and I met at the gym this morning for a run together. We also like the idea of going in the cold plunge afterwards.
We are more alike than just being little Mexicans! This morning I discovered that "Paula" gets turned around as easy as I do.
We ran a route that was recommended to her from the staff at Genysis. "Paula" actually already ran this route too.
My training had me running 12 miles and "Paula's" training had her running 8 miles.
Only "Paula" ended up running 10 miles due both of us being directionally challenged! We kept returning to the same place and because we had turned around so much..We got TURNED AROUND!

I was pretty proud of myself and not for accomplishing the back to back long runs rather for finishing up my painting! I had started painting the banister and handrails over 4 weeks ago and had no idea how much work it would be. I thought I could have it done in just a few hours. More like over the course of a few days scattered in between a few weeks! I even got motivated before I had even started painting to purchase MORE paint and do the hall and bedroom some time this week too. I am sure that will just take a few more hours...RIGHT!

ANY TRAIL RUNNERS OUT THERE??
This is the 50 Mile Trail run I am doing. The Hungerfold Games. There is also a half marathon and marathon. They also have a Facebook page. The date is September 28th in Big Rapids.

Asking for some prayers for my Father-In-Law. He is really having a hard recovery from his surgery a couple weeks ago. He had shoulder surgery and is very uncomfortable and just having a tough time. It was quite extensive and the recovery looks to be about the same.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment